Leadership & Staff
2016-2017 Board of Directors
W. Marc Schwartz, Chairman
Fritz Guthrie, Chief Executive Officer
Guthrie comes to ESCAPE with a background in development, marketing and public relations, most recently having served as the Director of Communications Services for the Houston Community College District that serves 100,000 students in a 631 square mile area surrounding Houston.
Prior to that, Guthrie was the Vice President of Marketing and Community Service at St. Joseph Medical Center. She has been recognized for board leadership and management of development efforts for organizations such as the Greater Houston YMCA, March of Dimes and the American Heart Association.
- Paul Sahlman, Chief Operating Officer
- Mary Huggins, Chief Development Officer
- Christy Serrano, Director of Programs
- Luz Daris Mosquera, Senior Program Specialist
- Teri Harness, Operations Supervisor
- Yesenia Flores, Coordinator of Community Events and Outreach
- Amanda Salvador, Senior Program Assistant
- Karina Lara, Program Assistant